.

.

Jeffrey's Roast Chicken

1/17/11

I just sat my son down for a little chat. It went something like this...

Me: "Son, I'm so glad you're tummy is all better. But when you pass along a virus to your mommy and daddy, who do you think is going to take care of you?
Jack: "Cookie Mosher."

Sure, if only. Last night I made Ina's roast chicken, which is actually called Jeffrey's Roast Chicken because it's her husband's favorite. I have no idea what it tasted like because the second it came out of the oven I had to run upstairs and tuck myself into the bathroom (sorry, but we're friends).


Looks good though, doesn't it? I'm going to turn the leftovers into Chicken Noodle Soup because now my boyfriend has the bug. Sharing is Caring is Barf.


This sauce looks good too, appetite officially back...

2 comments:

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Nothing says love like a roast chicken. Yours looks delicious.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Evie said...

oooo...sorry to hear about the tummy aches, that is the pits. My dad would love this chicken, he is obsessed with Ina Garten, like if my mom wasn't around and Jeffry kicked the bucket he would try to date her.

Hope y'all feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger