.

.

Ina's Outrageous Brownies

1/5/11


What's your New Year's resolution? To lose weight? Then stop reading, right now.

Anyone left? Good, you guys are cool. So for Christmas, I got this really awesome pan...


If you love the crusty edges of brownies or lasagna, buy this pan! I was so excited to try it out that I had to find a recipe worthy of my first attempt, so I turned to Ina. Her Majesty. I had seen her Outrageous Brownie recipe before but had never tried it. Now that I have, my non-romantical love for Ina has deepened. Try them out for yourself, recipe HERE.

Chocolate and butter...


Eggs, sugar, vanilla and espresso...


Combined...


Add flour, baking powder and salt...


More chocolate...


Bake...


*I cut the recipe in half and used instant espresso instead of coffee.

4 comments:

Katy Stuhr said...

That pan is awesome! I saw this today and thought it is something you must have:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63822059/solid-10k-gold-whisk-pendant-or-charm

Jamie Nugent said...

I have made these brownies several times, always a huge hit. So many friends/family members have asked for the recipe and then gasp when they see the amount of butter. :) delicious though! I may need to make them again soon...

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Yeah my diet starts whenever I decide to stop eating deliciousness like these brownies. It may never start LMAO!! I've wondered about these pans, they look cool :) The brownies, well they're awesome cause A. they're Ina's and B. they're a brownie with chocolate and butter, nuff said :)

Linda said...

WOW I have never seen a pan like that before.....very cool!!!Thanks for all of the recent recipes they all sound YUMMY!!! The mushrooms look amazing, and I cant wait to try the couscous with pine nuts and feta... and before I can get this posted theres chicken stew!!!
WOW you go girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger