.

.

Turkey Day Menu

11/22/10


(Image HERE) You are the most helpful helpers in all of Helping Land. THANK YOU for voting on my turkey choices. I found it very interesting that not a SINGLE person chose number two. What do you have against salt, people?! Anyway, I've made up my mind. And I'm not going to keep it a secret, rather, I'm going to share my entire Thanksgiving Twenty Ten Menu with you! Because I have nothing else to post about today...

APPETIZERS
Cheese and Crackers
Cranberry Salsa and Pita Chips
Baked Pumpkin Raviolis

DINNER
Malt Beer Brined Turkey with Malt Glaze
Cider Gravy
Kiki's Stuffing
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Shredded Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta & Cranberries
Cipolline Onions
Siri's Salad
Fresh Baked No-Knead Bread

DESSERTS
Apple Pie
Maple Gingerbread Layer Cake with Salted Maple Caramel Sauce


Of course, this is all subject to change because I'll be a crazy person come Wednesday. I linked to the recipes I'm using. The non-linked dishes are Siriously Delicious originals, and I will share those recipes after the feast. What are you all cooking up this year??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Siri! Can I beg you to email me your cranberry salsa recipe for Thursday??:) happenstanceca@gmail.com

Being Ingrid said...

PLEASE make that cake. And then PLEASE report back to me. It. Looks. Amazing. Happy Thanksgiving! PS- the Thanksgiving of Blackout at Lucas's place was FIVE years ago?!?!? WHAT?

agalandherdog said...

And you are making all of this yourself? It all sounds delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger