.

.

Seeds 101

10/15/10


The other night when I made acorn squash, I noticed how the seeds closely resembled pumpkin seeds, something I love, LOVE to munch on this time of year. So I decided to toast them up in the same way. Here's how I do it...

Wash and dry seeds...


Place on baking sheet and spray with butter spray (you can use an oil spray if you don't like butter WHY DON'T YOU LIKE BUTTER?) and sprinkle with seasoned salt and a dash of regular salt...


Toast in a 350 degree oven until golden, roughly 10 minutes...


Perfect snack to have around the house!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

And so? Are acorn squash seeds as good as pumpkin seeds?

Linda said...

I do this with all of my squash seeds...spaghetti, zucchini, yellow crocked neck, of course it works so well for me cuz the vegies get so big in the garden that the seeds are big too!!! Bigger seeds make better roasters! Loved meeting you the other day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger