.

.

Knock Knock - i am chasing thirty

10/18/10


I am pleased as punch to announce that Siriously Delicious has been featured over at i am chasing thirty in a Knock Knock, Kitchen Edition!! Click HERE to learn all about my kitchen, as well as some silliness on the side...

If you are unfamiliar with Katy's Knock Knocks, please familiarize yourself and fast. They are, in a word, AWESOME. And I'm not just saying that because she's been one of my best friends since we were dorky 15 year olds. Thanks Katy for featuring Siriously Delicious!!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I just checked it out and you're adorable! I couldn't agree more about needing food to be happy and accepting my hands will always smell like garlic. Such a cute feature on you!

xo
Valerie

Julia said...

Hello,
Will you please share you recipe for brussel sprouts with bacon and maple syrup? Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving dish!

Thanks!

Jessi Kaufman said...

One of my most favorite knock, knocks ever! Love it so much! You look SO fabulous in your red chef's jacket!

Kevin and Erin McLaughlin said...

Amazing. Just amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger