.

.

CW: Tyler Florence's Sesame Chicken Salad

10/26/10


Cookbook Week continues!!

2. TYLER'S ULTIMATE, by Tyler Florence.
If you watch his Ultimate show on the Food Network, and even if you don't, you will love this book. He takes classic dishes and makes them the best that they can be. No substitutions, only additions... like love, and flavor, and bacon.


Last night I decided to try one of his lighter dishes (although Carson begged to differ). Crispy chicken pan fried in panko and sesame seeds atop a vibrant, crunchy salad dressed in an Asian vinaigrette. Perfect lunch or light (again, Carson says hearty) dinner. Recipe HERE.

soy ginger vinaigrette...


cucumber, cilantro and scallions...


marinating chicken...


dredging and pan-frying in batches...


served with a side of crispy carrots and yellow peppers...

3 comments:

Miss Meat and Potatoes said...

This looks SO good and I'm with you - I'd call it 'light' too. I have to say Tyler can drive me bananas on TV but I put this personal issue aside because his recipes are so darn good. Thanks for sharing this one!

LuRuSo said...

Um, you had me at the soy ginger vinaigrette. I also had no idea that this is how you spell vinaigrette!

LuRuSo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger