.

.

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

9/9/10


I'm grumpy. And you know what that means, ladies. No, not that. Well yes, that, but I'm talking about CHOCOLATE. Lots of it. This is why I decided to find all the chocolate that existed in my home and make cookies with it. I like to add coffee flavors to chocolate because I think it brings out the richness. And milk chocolate chips offer a nice contrast to the bitter cocoa.

By the way, is it safe to consume raw eggs yet? Because I just ate a whole lotta dough. Well, if I don't make it, I'd like to give my blog to Ina. (She'll want it, right?)

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Makes 18)
Printable Recipe

1 stick unsalted butter, room temp
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla
1 T brewed coffee
1 1/2 cups flour
2/3 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp instant espresso powder
Milk chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 325. Mix together butter and both sugars until smooth. Add egg, egg yolk, vanilla and coffee and mix until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and espresso).


Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, and mix until combined.


Stir in chocolate chips. Place by spoonful on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.


Bake for 10 minutes.

1 comments:

Paula said...

Looks great and full of chocolate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger