.

.

S'More Cookie Bars

8/2/10


Yes, they are as good as they sound.

I am a big fan of the blog Red Vines For Breakfast, and not just because the author and I seem to lead double lives (except she's fashionable and my son puts dirt in my hair). The other day she made these S'More Bars and I passed out. Seriously. When I came to, I was in the market buying graham cracker crumbs. The rest is history...

Recipe HERE or HERE. Thanks Valerie!








*Siriously Delicious Tip: wet your knife while spreading the marshmallow fluff, makes it easier.

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Kind of wish you hadn't shared this one with me...I love smores!

Valerie said...

Siri, this is so funny because I made them AGAIN over the weekend. We literally live the same life. My dad saw them on my blog and was dying to try them, so since my mom was visiting, I made him a batch for her to take home to him. Of course I had to have a few before I sent them away. I agree, they really are as good as they look! Thanks for referencing me. :) I'm assuming the rest of your weekend was spent at the Farmer's market, the beach, and Bay Cities (just like mine). Haha.

Valerie

Unknown said...

Oh how I love me some s'mores... make them into an easy take along bar and I'm in HEAVEN!!

Sarah said...

I'm drooling.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site siriouslydelicious.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Miss. Tarrah Dame said...

I made these over the summer and they are DELISH! Love em!
http://damegoodeats.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger