.

.

Real Women of Philadelphia

5/5/10

No, it's not a new reality show about the trashy wives of Eagles' players. (No offense to those actual wives, I'm sure they're not trashy.) It's a cooking competition, of sorts. Check it out... Real Women of Philadelphia


I love Paula Deen. The woman radiates warmth and sunshine, and I've never even met her. She cooks with love (and that means with butter) and I have this theory that she gives great bear hugs.

*If you join this site and search real hard, you might even stumble upon a video I made in the Side Dish category. Tee hee hee : )

1 comments:

Maki said...

Aw you are beautiful and love to eat!! Fabulous!!

I love to eat, too. You have such a lovely blog - I will be back again!

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger