.

.

Peanut Butter M&M Butterscotch Cookie

5/27/10


Your M&M ideas have been BRILLIANT. This one is my personal favorite... Toasted pita wedges or cibatta bread cubes dusted with sugar dipped in warm chocolate sauce or nuttela with bits of crunchy M&M's mixed in. Okay Sara, okay.

But for my first attempt at *getting rid of them* I took the easy route... cookies. Peanut Butter M&M's and Butterscotch chips, anyone? By the by, it took me a very long time to decide whether the candy should be plural or singular in this cookie title. Thoughts?

Peanut Butter M&M Butterscotch Cookie
(Makes 2 dozen cookies)

1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temp
2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup butterscotch chips
6 small bags of Peanut Butter M&M's

Preheat oven to 375. Using a mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla. Mix until smooth. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add to wet ingredients and stir. Then add butterscotch chips and M&M's.



Place by rounded spoonful onto baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.


Alrighty, 6 bags of M&M's gone, 752 to go. Happy Memorial Day weekend!!

6 comments:

Indian Khana said...

Yummy cookies...adding peanut butter is nice idea

Unknown said...

Ok how many peanut butter M&M's went into your mouth during the making of these cookies? More than went in the batter? :-)

Teresa said...

Is there really butterscotch in those?? Yuuuum! I will have to try these!

invasionista

Juliet {the juliet notes} said...

Yep, I'm going to make these for sure. Maybe the same day I make the Nutella ones :)

p.s. just gave you the happy award on my blog :)

Gretchen said...

I just want you to know that this recipe won me a cookie bake off.

Siri said...

So awesome Gretchen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger