.

.

How I Spend Afternoon Nap Time

4/29/10

I sit down. I breath, and relax. For 20 seconds. Then I pee. I pick up pieces of hot dog from the floor. I turn on Food Network. I go to the cupboard, and I see yeast. How long have I had that yeast, I wonder? Then, I wonder if I have a bread cookbook. Why yes, I most certainly do. I pick up My Bread, by Jim Lahey. I have never picked it up before. I open it to a random page. It is for Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread. What?? That's absurd, I think. I must make that this instant, I think. Or should I sit back down and relax for more than 20 seconds?

I make up my mind.

Here's Step 1, it has to sit for 12 hours.


To be continued...

3 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

This recipe sounds intriguing! I'll be following :) And I LOVE Food Network!

Thank you so much for the visit and sweet comment :)

Anonymous said...

LOL... are you leaving us with a cliff-hanger?

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

LOL over your nap time description. I live that life too :) PB&J bread, shut up! Hurry up 12 hours, I want to see this work of culinary art already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger