.

.

Blueberry and Chocolate Chunk Cookies

4/9/10

You all know how I feel about marrying fruit with chocolate. It's just something that should be done, period. And this morning I wondered, why can't blueberries be part of a chocolate chip cookie? Why not? I believe that in life, anything is possible, and if you want something, go for it. Example, this morning I went for these cookies:


Blueberry and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
(Makes 24 cookies)

2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, room temp
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Blueberries (fresh or frozen, approx 2 cups)
Chocolate Chunks (I used a lot)
1/2 cup oatmeal (optional)


Preheat oven to 375. In bowl with mixer, cream butter and both sugars until well combined.


Add eggs, one at a time, and mix. Then add vanilla. Combine until smooth.


In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.


Add to butter/sugar mixture, slowly, and mix until combined.


Fold in blueberries, chocolate chunks and oatmeal. Careful not to over-stir or blueberries will get messy.


Drop by large spoonfuls onto baking sheet.


Bake for 8-10 minutes.



See? Anything is possible. Like me eating all of these before lunch.

2 comments:

sweetlife said...

blueberry and chocolate...oh my I want these..I have everything on hand...hmmm

sweetlife

Wanderlusting Fool said...

oh wow these look delicious. might have to try it, blueberries and chocolate sound heavenly. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger