.

.

Twinkie Cake

1/15/10

Now, I rarely bake from a box. But I have a kid, and I have celebrated this kid's birthday every month since he's been born. That means 10 cakes, once a month, for 10 months (math was my thing in high school). Sometimes, you just have to rely on good ol' Betty Crocker. I think it was month 4 that I first turned to the box and tub of frosting, randomly grabbing whatever looked good at the market.


That night, as we ate it, we realized... this tastes like something. Like something mighty delicious. A memory from childhood. From chubbier days. What was it? A TWINKIE! A box of yellow cake and a tub of fluffy white frosting tastes exactly like a Twinkie. I added some sprinkles and mini chocolate chips for crunch - highly recommended if you try this fancy dessert.


*Yes, I took my Betty Crocker products outside for a photo shoot. What do you care??

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger