.

.

welcome

12/4/09

I have the mind of an obese person. When I go to bed at night, I think about breakfast. Once breakfast is over, I'm a little depressed having to wait for lunch. I bake for no reason at all. I go to the market far more frequently than one person should ever go to the market. My TV is permanently stuck on the Food Network. On occasion, I saute onions and garlic. Just for the smell.

What I'm trying to tell you is I LOVE FOOD. So I devote this blog to, yes you're right, purple ponies. No I mean FOOD. My thoughts, my passions, my successes in the kitchen, my disasters. If you too love food, stop right here. And if you too love purple ponies, then you're probably doing drugs.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger