.

.

Cookbook Cover and Pre-Order NOW!

1/12/18

I humbly introduce you to the cover of my first cookbook:


Hi Barbie!  (Look closely.)

I think I'll just sit here for awhile, and wait for this to feel like real life...  

Ok, since it may never will, I'll keep going.  This whole process has been a dream come true and yes, a lot of work.  However, it's impossible for me to consider developing recipes, taste-testing creations and writing about food 'work' as the word is defined.  I've loved every minute of this job, and I can't wait to share the book with you on April 17th.  Which brings me to more breaking news...

It's available for pre-order NOW, simply CLICK. THIS. LINK!  I'm on Amazon.  NBD. 

Oh, and I'm also at Barnes and Noble, NO, BIG, DEAL. 

I may be biased, but I think it would make a great Mother's Day gift :)   


This book is for people who, simply put, love food!  It is an approachable, relatable and fun collection of simple recipes, divided into 6 chapters (Happy Hour being my favorite, obviously)...  


...and it is designed to demonstrate how I get through my busy days.  

I've never been a fan of intimidating recipes, and my philosophy has always been that cooking should not be taken so SIRI-ously.  Do you see what I did there?  My hope is that the recipes in this book becomes go-to, family favorites in your own busy lives!  

Before I go, I want to thank you for your continued support and encouragement.  There is no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't be here without YOU, and I appreciate this blogging community more than I can express.  Cheers!  xoxo   


Chorizo Hash Breakfast Burritos


Rainbow Popsicles 

7 comments:

Christi said...

Can't wait to buy it, love how you show REAL! Congrats!

Linda Bick said...

How exciting! I’m so happy for you! Can’t wait to get my copy! 😋

Unknown said...

How exciting! Those are the best food photos. Can you post the burrito recipe today? :)

Becky said...

Congrats!! Love your recipes

Unknown said...

Yeiiii, I already pre ordered mine and since it is comming around my birthday it will be a gift from me to me ��

Tammy Groseclose said...

I can't wait to get my copy. It will be my first cookbook since I lost our my cookbooks. I really enjoy watching you on the Today Show.

shebi said...

replica bags wholesale hong kong hermes replica handbags e7x31d6i15 7a replica bags meaning useful site w2q60f6h50 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags online q1w74o8k09 replica radley bags you can look here d2s23p5m53 replica bags in uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger