.

.

Spicy Edamame Dip

8/11/17


I recently tried out Our Harvest back east, which is basically an online farmer's market experience.  You pick out fresh, organic, local foods and then either have them delivered or you pick them up at a convenient location.  Everything we picked was so good, but I was especially impressed with an Edamame Dip that was made in Brooklyn by a company called MOMO Dressing.  It was SO tasty, and after reading the simple ingredients on the packaging, I knew I could recreate it at home.  And so I did.  And now I am sharing my version of the recipe with you.  Amen.  

Spicy Edamame Dip
Serves 8

1 12oz. bag shelled edamame, cooked per instructions on bag
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1 jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed, roughly chopped
1 large clove garlic, stems removed
1 handful cilantro, stems removed
Juice of 1 lime
Sea salt to taste
Extra virgin olive oil, about 1/4 cup (more or less depending on desired consistency)

Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse to combine.  Stream in the olive oil until desired consistency is reached.  Season to taste with sea salt and serve along side crackers or veggies!


3 comments:

glimmergirl718 said...

You must have read my mind! I love this dip and serve it all the time for parties, but it's very expensive for a small amount. I'm going to try this recipe ASAP. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Can you freeze this dip?

Unknown said...

Can you freeze the dip

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger