.

.

Leprechaun Bait

3/17/17


Top 'o the morning to ya, lads and lassies!  I read that in my mind with a really lame Irish accent as I wrote it.  I also had a weird daydream this morning about a leprechaun running in the room and pinching my butt as I brushed my teeth.  Probably didn't need to tell you that, huh?  I've obviously eaten too much of this sweet and savory Leprechaun Bait that I saw on Pinterest.  Basically you throw a bunch of stuff you probably already have in your house - popcorn, rice cereal, pretzels - and add Lucky Charms (I found the St. Patrick's day limited edition box), green M&M's (I used a bag of mint ones), and drizzle green candy melts over the whole thing!  Kind of gross?  Yes.  Fun for the kids to make?  Yes.  Will it really trap leprechauns?  DUH!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  

Similar recipes here and here.    




Also... more St. Patrick's Day dishes and treats HERE!

7 comments:

Linda said...


Always remember to forget
The things that made you sad.
But never forget to remember
The things that made you glad

Unknown said...

These pics reminds me of a kind of biscuit food that one of my friend gave to me and, I think he told me that in them there are meats!! I was wondering that how some meats that can be in calbas ( that even this name has got http://www.calbas.ir/ ) can be in biscuits too. I think the factory of these foods, first makes the meat completely dried then they put it in ingredients of biscuit.

رواد الحرمين said...


شركه تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
والصدق والامانه فى العمل ، وهدفنا هو ارضاؤك وراحتك ، لا تقلق ونحن معك

شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل
لا تجهد نفسك ونحن تحت امرك ورهن اشارتك .
أبرز خدمات مؤسسة الحرمــين للمقاولات العامة بالدمام والرياض

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

SAFE SITES18 said...

This is a very impressive subject. Thank you for always. I have been reading your article interestingly. 바카라사이트

SAFE SITES18 said...

Thank you for posting this information. I just want to let you know that I just visited your site and find it very interesting and informative. I look forward to reading most of your posts. 바카라사이트

SAFE SITES18 said...

I was impressed by your writing. Your writing is impressive. I want to write like you. 바둑이게임

SAFE SITES18 said...

Good blog and absolutely exceptional. Thank you for sharing this excellent post. 바카라사이트

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger