.

.

Cookie Stacking and Other Things...

9/29/15


Hello Internet People.  I'm sorry I've been a little absent, but this has been a busy and emotional week.  Therefore, I present to you this scatterbrained post of odds and ends...

Many of you have been curious about the infamous "cookie stacking" Instagram post (infamous, really Siri?).  The origin of this layered dough can be found in this recipe for Peanut Butter Honey Cookies.  I was instantly intrigued to see if by stacking two blobs of dough on top of each other, the result would be a cookie that spread less, as suggested.  Well, perhaps I did something wrong, but my cookies just ended up looking like butts, so... delicious recipe, however.  Honey?  Peanut Butter?  Yes.


Last Thursday I was all set to appear on the Today Show, and you may have caught a glimpse of me even, however, breaking news about the Pope's whereabouts interrupted my segment.  Of course, I didn't mind in the slightest, and it was actually very exciting to witness... yet another reminder of how surreal it is to be a small part of a news institution like Today.  If you're interested in the recipes I was planning on preparing, you may click here: Buffalo Chicken Dip and Ultimate Queso Dip


Last night, I was very honored to be a part of the launch of Keurig Kold, a revolutionary new drinkmaker that brews perfectly chilled beverages like Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and so, SO much more.  It is available for purchase today on their website... check it out!


And finally, I wanted to repost this recipe in honor of a great woman, Lucy.  If you've been following my blog for awhile then you probably know this sandwich, but to have known the woman behind it was something else.  The heavens above gained a beautiful soul.  Team Lucy forever!

13 comments:

nickshalfpint said...

I am so sorry for your loss. We will keep all of her friends and family in our prayers ❤️

Brooke Caputo said...

So what did you really think of the Keurig Kold contraption. Diet Coke for realsies

Christen said...

Isn't it amazing how making someone's recipe can make you feel like they're right there next to you? For me, it's my grandmother's potato salad.
Thinking of you (and I'm going to make these sandwiches this weekend because they really look amazing!)

meigancam01 said...

Very nice article.thanks for sharing.

Riya Singh said...

Looking to yummy. Definitely I would like to try this weekend. Thanks for sharing. chinese restaurants in Satya niketan

logveee said...

web development
web development
web development
web development
web development
web development

logveee said...

web development
web development
web development
web development
web development
web development

logveee said...

web development
web development
web development
web development
web development
web development

logveee said...

web development
web development
web development/
web development
web development
web development/

logveee said...

web development
web development
web development
web development
web development
web development/

logveee said...

web development
web development
web development
web development
web development

logveee said...

web development
web development
web development
web development
web development
web development
web development

logveee said...

web development
web development
web development
web development
web development
web development

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger