.

.

TODAY tonight: Cauliflower Steak

7/22/15


If you're unfamiliar with my "TODAY tonight" series, it's when Carson won't stop talking about something he ate at work, so I make it at home to shut him up.  However, this time around, I didn't even have to wait to hear him rave.  I was watching Aarti Sequeira on the show and I instantly wanted everything she cooked.  She made cauliflower three ways, and I could practically taste the vibrant, Indian flavors through my TV screen.  

It was the "cauliflower steak" with a lime yogurt sauce that made me run to the store for the vegetable.  I cook cauliflower a lot, but something as simple as cutting it differently and marinating it with different spices completely transformed it for me.  I am obsessed.  Even my son loved it!  I will make this again, and again, and again.  Recipe here.

And speaking of Today Food and vegetables, I will be there tomorrow trying to get Carson to eat a particular one he doesn't like... wish me luck!



We served it with a version of this salad because we just can't get enough.

5 comments:

Katy Stuhr said...

OMG. I am going to make this next week for sure. I LOVE cauliflower. We made "fried rice" with riced cauliflower this week and it was amazing. Joe was scraping the pan clean for a second serving. And I also love Aarti Party! www.scenesterlife.com

Rajesh Kumar said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this.very interesting information.i would like to do all the information
restaurant in satya niketan

Rajesh Kumar said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this.very interesting information.i would like to do all the information
restaurant in satya niketan

Harriet de Laine said...

I've heard of this idea before, but I'm definitely going to try it now! I love trying something unusual to make veg a bit more exciting. If you like local fresh veg delivered to your door come and visit http://veg-inabox.co.uk/ for delicious produce to get inspired by!

NOT THAT KIND OF FARMER said...

Thanks for sharing useful info on virtually identical, here i got lots of knowledge about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger