Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies


To close out my week of sweets, this morning I woke up at the butt crack of dawn to put these Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies in the oven.  I didn't shower like I had planned on, or start addressing our holiday cards, but I baked cookies.  My priorities are all sorts of weird!  However, I think my morning was productive because these, are, DELICIOUS.  I highly recommend them.  I added one egg yolk to the wet ingredients for richness and to add to the chewiness and super crackly crust.  I recommend that as well, because I think the dough would have been crumbly without it.

More bad (but so good) stuff to come next week!  'Tis the season!       


cách bấm hợp âm said...

Cool !!!

Linda said...

Yummo yummyness!

Amy said...

These sound fantastic!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger