.

.

Deep Fried Cookie Dough

10/27/14


I know what you're thinking.  Is Deep Fried Cookie Dough really necessary??  No.  Absolutely not.  But also, YES.  It is ab-so-LUTELY necessary!!!  OH MY GAWD.  Oh my gurrrrrrrd.  I'm not sure how I've survived almost 34 years on this planet without this monstrosity.  

Last week, thanks to a friend and thanks to this buzzfeed article, I discovered that Deep Fried Cookie Dough is a thing.  A real thing that some (mental) people have actually tried.  Of course, I just HAD to join their place in history, as a fellow freak of nature human that thinks this is a good idea.  Let me tell you what happens when you fry cookie dough: you are left with a crispy crust, not unlike the edges of a funnel cake, and an ooey, gooey half-baked cookie-like interior.

It's rich.  It's intense.  It's something you might want to share with a friend.  But it's totally worth it.  And if you don't think so, then go eat some kale in the corner. 




7 comments:

Begie Bonds said...

OMG that looks amazing! Now I'm going to have to try those....thank goodness it is really close to the Holidays :)

Julie @ Girl on the Move said...

Amazing!!!

Julie said...

"Go eat some kale in the corner." HA HA HA!

The Saucy Secretary said...

I just read a blurb about deep fried candy corn. I'm not particularly fond of candy corn, but evidentally you're left with a ball of creamy nougat-ty goodness with a candy corn flavored center. This sounds like the perfect Halloween treat for you!

Ralph Smith said...

This sounds like something that would be served at a county fair where everything seemed to be deliciously deep fried. This sound completely decadent.

Unknown said...

Oh, crap. I wish I could unsee this.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea, and looks absolutely amazing! I love your blog! I have a similar blog, and one of the posts is about make it yourself cookie-dough shakes. If you want to try some of my food, check it out at http://akuennen18.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger