.

.

One Hungry Yogi

10/3/13


You don't read words like "raw" or "vegan" or "gluten-free" on this blog very often because, well, I don't type those words very often.  It's not that I don't enjoy following a (somewhat) healthy lifestyle (moderation people) it's just that I really enjoy butter and bacon.  That said, I've had readers contact me, asking for vegan ideas or gluten-free ideas and while I do that from time to time, I want to point you in the direction of someone that does that ALL the time.  My future sister-in-law!  She just launched a blog called One Hungry Yogi that chronicles her experiences as a yoga instructor and lover of creating healthy food.  That ice cream above?  RAW.  Frozen banana, cocoa powder and coconut milk.  She even made a chocolate tart the other day out of avocado and sweet potato.  Genius!  Check out the site.

I am so excited for my brother to marry this woman : )  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So AWESOME! I'm jealous, but thanks for the intro to the site! I just graduated as a yoga teacher and am always looking for fun yoga blogs, especially ones with cooking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger