.

.

Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Burgers with Guacamole

6/11/13


For very brief, tiny, fleeting moments... I feel put together.  The rest of the time... 

...my feet look like they should be attached to trolls, my hair is going on 5 days sans shampoo, there are crumbs in my bra and I can't remember if I've put deodorant on.  Did that paint you a pretty picture?  Where should I sign up to model?  That same messy feeling applies to my blog.  Occasionally, I snap a great picture.  But the rest of the time, I have about -30 seconds to get my camera because if I don't eat 30 seconds after that, I'll have a 4 year-old asking for something and a 9 month-old screaming her head off.  Why am I venting to you??  Because that photo above does this chicken burger ZERO justice.  It was so good.  It looks burnt to a crisp, but it wasn't.  It was juicy and full of heavenly flavor and I devoured it.  All it needed was Carson's homemade guacamole as a topping, nothing else.  The perfect accompaniment to the slightly spicy, cheesy burger.  You've got to make these.    

If you click here, you'll see a fancy photo with a fancy burger that is put together.
And you'll find the recipe, please enjoy.  

1 comments:

Stephanie Smith said...

Wait, are you talking about my life or yours? And that burger is gonna end up in my belly at some point in the very near future!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger