.

.

Reese's Triple Threat Cookies

7/17/12


Yesterday, I went to the store for only this...


Before you tell me I've lost my pregnant mind, which I clearly have, I will tell you that my son wasn't feeling well and I suggested we make cookies.  HE came up with the idea to put Reese's Pieces in them.  How do you say no to a sick boy?  Um and I decided that Reese's peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups would also be a good idea.  So I made the peanut butter cookie dough seen here, and added all the goodies.  Dear God.    


My little big boy helper...




5 comments:

iamchasingbaby said...

PEANUT BUTTER! GIVE TO MEEEEE!

Unknown said...

Ummm, this is trouble. My pregnant belly is now rumbling for these cookies! I didn't think those PB trolls could get any better. I was wrong.

Colleen said...

I'm just ticked at myself.....I know better than to read your blog at bedtime, grrrr.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. these look awesome! i love peanut butter and chocolate.

Miss Meat and Potatoes said...

Your boy is a damned genius. Hope he's feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger