.

.

Homemade Chipwich

5/20/12


After I made Homemade Chocolate Chip Ice Cream the other day I could have done 1 of 2 things... I could have eaten the entire bowl in one sitting, or I could have taken it and added chocolate chip cookies and more chocolate chips.  I did the latter.  I'm not sure which option would have been better for me?  Probably option 3: exercise and carrots.  NO THANKS.

So I made some chocolate chip cookies from dough I had hanging out in my freezer, and I tried to make them as thin as possible and roughly the same size...


I smothered ice cream in between 2 cookies and rolled the sides in mini chocolate chips... and now I'm slowly eating all of them.  


p.s. Nail polish color above is Essie Tart Deco : )

4 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I sent my husband out last night to buy cookies and ice cream to make little sandwiches like this! Fun pregnancy cravings!

Katy Stuhr said...

You're like a food fashion blogger. Ice cream sandwiches + trendy nails. Love it!

Foodie Stuntman said...

Neat idea!

lynn said...

how funny; i just read the kitchn's post about how to make the perfect ice cream sandwich:

The Best Way to Make a Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich…i think i need to swing by coolhaus on the way home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger