.

.

Individual Birthday Cake

3/15/12



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN!!

Thank you for allowing me to shout because Jackson James turns 3 today!  Last night we kicked off the celebration with my mom and sister (Gigi and Auntie Hannah) at this wonderful restaurant and came home to share this wonderfully tiny cake!  You bake it in an empty can!  Exclamation!!

When I came across the idea/recipe on this superb blog, I couldn't wait to make it.  And that's the genius in it... you don't have to wait.  It takes 5 minutes to prep, less than 30 to bake, you're certain to have all the ingredients in your pantry and can you say, PERFECT little portion??  I'm telling you, this will change my life.  Any occasion will become a Mini Cake Night occasion.

For reals people, go to The Baker Chick for this idea and countless others.  New obsession.   


tiny...


I cut into 3 layers...


...eating the domed top.  I may have moaned a little...


This candle is bigger than the cake...



*If you care to read, here's a little update of Jack on my mommy blog.

7 comments:

Samantha Ball said...

Can't wait to bake a mini cake. Enjoy the rest of BDay week! XO

Test said...

that cake is adorable... happy B-day to the little one!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Being Ingrid said...

Those are too cute. And I want cake for breakfast now. THANKS A LOT. YES, I AM SHOUTING BEFORE 10 AM!

LuRuSo said...

Yay-the Baker Chick-aka my friend Audra! She is a great gal and bakes great things. I knew you two would hit it off in the blog world. :)

Hales Yeah! said...

I am going to The Hungry Cat this weekend. Any food recos?

Siri said...

Get the "We Peel 'Em Shrimp" for an appetizer, amazing. I love there oysters too if you're into that. The lobster roll is pretty incredible, and I'm a big fan of the salad with egg and avocado - can't remember what it's called. Their cocktails are great too! Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger