.

.

Sauteed Red Cabbage

2/29/12


It's Leap Day.  I think you owe it to yourself to try something new.  Something different.  Out of the ordinary, mundane normalcy that make up the other 365 days of the year.  How about a side of Sauteed Red Cabbage for dinner?  I know, you've never bought cabbage before.  Even the word makes you feel like you live on a prairie in Ireland.  Does Ireland have prairies?  Anyway, you won't be disappointed, especially if you like bold flavors and a sweet and savory combination.  Recipe here.  



2 comments:

TILTE said...

As a thumbnail, I thought that photo was corned beef. So I clicked on it. Have I ever mentioned how much I love corned beef?

A lot.

Siri said...

CORNED BEEF! I made it once. Go to here:

http://siriouslydelicious.blogspot.com/2010/03/corned-beef-and-cabbage.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger