.

.

Homemade Almond Joys

11/11/11


As a kid, you didn't like Almond Joys, did you?  They had almonds in them, ew, and something called coconut, which just sounded gross because it had the word "nut" in it.  Besides, your mom loved them, so you knew they were "adult candies" that were best paired with wine.  

Am I just talking about my childhood?  Ok.  I feel so alone.

Anyway, I did NOT care for these as a kid and now I adore them.  And I say words like "adore" when referring to food, because I'm a giant, grown-up food nerd. 


Found this recipe online and it's super (so is the blog) - tastes JUST like the candy bar if not better.  


There is never a time when I do not want to swim in chocolate.


4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Ah, yes. Pair this with a lovely pinot noir :)

iamchasingbaby said...

oh my gosh SAVE ME ONE!!!

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

YUM!

Stephanie Smith said...

I am with you on this one! I didn't like then when I was a kid, and I looooove them now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger