.

.

Caprese

10/18/11


When I went to Eataly, I knew I wanted to spend a stupid amount of money on a good bottle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  I was seriously ready to fork over 100 bones for the stuff, as I had already settled on buying black boots at Old Navy instead of JCrew (priorities).

But then I met this nerd guy who was giving out samples of the stuff on tiny little spoons.  I sniffed and slurped and sniffed and slurped until I fell in love with the bottles above.  Less than $60 for both!  And come on, you can't find olive oil for under $10 at the grocery store anymore.  So I did pretty good yes?  So maybe I can go one step above Old Navy??  Yes??  Ugh, that means Gap, doesn't it.          


1 comments:

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Oh yum. My favorite salad ever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger