.

.

Playdoh Cookies

7/28/11


Did anyone else try eating Playdoh as a kid, or was that just me (and my dog)? There's something about that smell, which isn't exactly a "Yum, Food!" aroma but still makes you want to stick a ball of Playdoh in your mouth. Hmm, very interesting...

Pish posh. I found these cookies the other day as I was Google Imaging food words (people do that, right?), which led me to this recipe. Butter and sugar and cream cheese?! Well all right then!!! The PERFECT recipe to bake with your kids or your Playdoh eating dogs.

dough...


pretty dough (I used neon food coloring)...


four little balls of color, rolled into one big ball of color...


this sort of looks like a cartoon character...

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

And how do they TASTE??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger