.

.

A Tale of Two Burgers.

6/9/11

I don't think I can even tell you guys what happened yesterday.
Ok, stop screaming, I will tell you.
We went out for lunch, and I ordered two burgers.


I ordered two burgers. For lunch.

Go Burger in Hollywood is like a modernized diner from the 50's - the bar is equipped with flat screens and the shakes have alcohol in them.


I couldn't decide on one burger, I could barely decide on two. But I did, and two is what I ordered. In fact, when the waiter came, Carson was very excited to say, "SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TWO BURGERS." (He had a salad, p.s.) The above burger had sauteed shiitake mushrooms, miso sauce and an onion ring. Burger number two had American cheese and caramelized onions. In my defense, I only ate ONE full burger, Carson helped, and we took a half home. But not before multiple customers and waiters had genuine double takes after walking by me.


Oh, also, tip to parents. Do not order an alcoholic milkshake in front of your kid if you don't plan on letting him have ice cream too. We tortured the poor guy, slowly sipping up our rum or vodka or whatever it was, and then making a face and saying, "No. Icky. Ew."

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I want that milkshake!!

iamchasingthirty said...

YUM. Is this the new place by Arclight??

agalandherdog said...

That's awesome! Haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger