.

.

Carson's Grilled Crudités with Whipped Roasted Garlic Hummus

6/6/11


On our way to the Crawfish Boil over the weekend, we stopped at the market. I asked Carson if he was going to make some burgers and dogs, and he replied, "Yes and I am also going to make a grilled crudités with a whipped roasted garlic hummus." You could practically see the 'e' with the accent thingy coming out of his mouth. Actually, I think for a second I thought I was waking up from a dream, and the Food Network was on in the background. Come again, boyfriend? Well, it turned out I heard him right AND it turned out, he made exactly that. And it was absurdly delicious. Here's what he did...

roasted two heads of garlic (cut in half, olive oil, sea salt, wrapped in tin foil, 400 degree oven, one hour)...


ferociously hand whipped store-bought hummus, added lemon juice, chopped roasted garlic and paprika...


lightly sprinkled an assortment of veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper...


grilled them...


It was a hit.

3 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

OMG those roasted veggies look so good!! What a good boyfriend :)

Gretchen said...

Love this. I want to make these!

iamchasingthirty said...

That shiz was mmmm mmm gooooood.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger