.

.

Roasted Garlic Dressing

5/31/11


Do you know how easy it is to make homemade salad dressing? Let me ask you some questions. Do you have a blender? Do you have ingredients? There you go. I don't even remember the last time I poured store-bought dressing on a salad (snob alert). And most of the time I don't even use a blender, I just whisk with a fork. Most common in my house... dijon mustard, red wine or balsamic vinegar and olive oil.

But when I feel the need to use the blender I purchased to make smoothies and never did, I like to make it more complex. Saw this dressing on the Food Network this weekend... roasted garlic, honey, fresh lime juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. It was PERFECT.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger