.

.

Someone come over and eat these.

4/8/11


I just made them for two non-reasons. Non-reason #1: I had leftover shortbread dough in the freezer. Non-reason #2: Katy gave me this awhile ago, and I've been wanting to use it. Yes, it's for pasta. Yes, I used it for cookies. This is what happens when both Papa Bear and Baby Bear take naps and I am left awake watching the Food Network.

dough...


baked cookies...


melted chocolate and chopped almonds...


dippity dipped...


Well, I only made 6!!! I need help.

4 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

You only made 6??? Whats wrong with you Siri?? LOL they look amazing!! I'm a sucker for chocolate dipped shortbread :)

Gretchen said...

Nice job, mama bear :)

Mark said...

i will have mine with coffee tomorrow...

iamchasingthirty said...

Siri, I was in love with the girl scout cookies...but also salivating over the plain shortbread. Yum yum yummmm.... So very good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger