.

.

Lasagna

4/6/11


Before you get all bossy on me, I know that is not a picture of the finished product. I do not have a picture of the finished product, because I gave this lasagna away as a gift. Baby Paxton recently entered this world via friends of ours, and I thought a prepared dinner would be a fun and different present! It took me months to cook after having Jack. A great gift idea for anyone, really... busy friend, sick friend, a friend who uses her kitchen cabinets as extra closet space, etc. I used Miss Ina's recipe, omitting the goat cheese because I didn't have any. It sure looked pretty tasty!

simmering sauce...


soaking noodles...


creamy ricotta mixture...


layer 1: sauce...


layer 2: noodles...


layer 3: mozzarella...


layer 4: ricotta...


repeat. top with sauce, more mozzarella and parmesan...


ready to gift...

4 comments:

Making Peace With Potato Chips said...

This lasagna looks devine. Am going to have to try it!

agalandherdog said...

I've been on dinner duty for friends with new babies too (3 in the past month!). I'll have to do this lasagna next.

Kim P. said...

Can't wait to try it!

Linda said...

I remember that my friend Margaret made me a whole dinner when Shane was born. It consisted of marinated garlic pork tenderloin, baby red potatoes cooked together in a pan like the one you used, a bagged salad, some rolls, and homemade cookies. That was the only time someone did that for me, and it still makes me smile. You have made your friend very happy !!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger