.

.

Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup

12/15/10


It's dreary in LA, and I'm assuming if you don't live in LA it's cold where you are too. I love this weather. Our fire is roaring, my son is napping, "Soul Santa" is blasting, and I just made soup. Sigh. Now I feel sleepy, so writing a recipe is out of the question, but here's what I did...

Roasted garlic...


Sauteed roasted garlic with shallots and thyme...


Added two cans of tomatoes (whatever I had on hand) and 32 oz. vegetable stock. Boiled, simmered for 15...


Pureed. Oh, and I added a touch of cream...


Served with cheesy toast. Of course...


Stay warm!

4 comments:

Linda said...

This looks sooooo yummy I have been craving and looking at tomato soup recipes ...... I will try this. thx : )

Linda said...

sorry to post twice...lol but I forgot to say you are a very beautiful supermodel!!!!!!!!! also I wanted to say that I made the oven roasted mushrooms YUMMMM. I added some onions and green peppers ....cuz I was cleaning out the veggie drawer and it was terrific. Thx

Stevie said...

The explosion of posts has been great. Once a day is good, but twice a day is better! Love the blog.

Nicole said...

Yum! I'm always on the lookout for a good tomato soup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger