.

.

a letter to a burger...

7/27/10

Dear Houston's Hickory Burger,


Not very many people know about you. Years ago, you slipped off the Houston's menu. It saddened me to see you go, until I realized... by golly, you were actually not gone at all! No, in fact, instead of going away you found a new home on a super secret Houston's menu. Now, all I have to do is look at the server, wink and nod, and then order you! They know exactly what I'm talking about! Huh? You mean I don't have to wink and nod? Thanks Hickory Burger, you always know just what to do : )

Maybe it's your smoky Canadian bacon that makes you so smart? Or it's your sharp, grated Cheddar cheese that falls onto my shoestring fries, making them even more delightful. Crisp, white onions and a soft, sweet sesame seed bun make it hard not to love you. And that hickory sauce... there are no words.

The day you disappear off the super secret menu will be a dark one in my world. Let's hope that day never comes.

Signed,
Siriously Delicious

1 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

I love it when you write letters Siri :) This burger looks amazing, I'm totally gonna make a knock off at home! YUM!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger