.

.

White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Citrus Sugar

5/12/10

For no reason at all, I just made these.


Thank you Bon Appetit, for turning me into that girl who makes three chocolate covered strawberries because she feels she just MUST. I made THREE. Who makes 3?? One for me, one for Carson, and one for us to fight over? I guess it's better than making one for Carson and 19 for me.

Here's the recipe.



Now I have to find something to do with the extra citrus sugar. Muffins? Truffles? Or should I just sprinkle it over my head and pretend I'm a fairy?

3 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I have never tried this before! Sounds quite wonderful. LOVE strawberries!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Citrus sugar, wow sounds good! The berries are very pretty :) I would have made 30 :)

Valerie said...

These look unbelievable! I love white chocolate and will definitely have to try making these.

xo
Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger