.

.

Egg White Breakfast Burrito

5/3/10

Construction, Week 2 = LOUD. Like, it sounds like our house is counting down and about to blast off, that kind of loud. It's hard for me to type right now. For some reason I need quiet when I blog, I usually even mute Ina.

Okay, let's see, think, focus, think. Breakfast Burritos. Yesterday morning I made breakfast burritos. Here's a picture.


I took more pictures, but I can't find my camera. It might be upstairs, but it's too loud to go check (I realize that makes no sense). They were delicious. I used egg whites to be healthy and bacon to be fat. Here's how I did it:

Egg White Breakfast Burrito
(Makes 2)

4 egg whites
1 T milk
2 T grated cheddar cheese
2 flour tortillas
2 pieces of bacon, diced
1 small green bell pepper, diced
1 small potato, diced
1 small tomato, chopped
Salt and pepper

In a bowl, whisk together egg whites, milk and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.

In a medium-sized skillet, saute bacon until crispy. Remove from pan (reserving grease) and dry on paper towel.

Add diced pepper and potato to bacon grease. Saute until potatoes are browned. Add bacon back to pan and saute for a minute more.

Add egg whites to pan and scramble until eggs are cooked.

Place tortillas on a plate and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. I microwaved them for 20 seconds each to melt the cheese.

Add scrambled eggs to tortillas, top with chopped tomatoes, and fold.

Serve with hot sauce, yummmm.


Here's the picture again. Because it's purty and WHERE IS MY CAMERA?!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Yummmm. And I want those perfect strawberries too :)

agalandherdog said...

Yum, I'm going to have to make this pronto . . . maybe even breakfast for dinner?

Mark said...

i had oatmeal...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger