.

.

Spinach and Chickpeas on Toast

3/27/10

I could go on and on about Smitten Kitchen, but I'm not going to. All I'm going to say is, try her recipes. Don't ask questions, just try them. I made the Spinach and Chickpeas dish last night and it was beyond fabulous. I don't even know how to describe it. You feel like you're eating pasta, or fried cheese, but you're not... you're eating spinach and chickpeas. Well, I did serve mine on toast like suggested, but it's still much healthier than it tastes. My only alteration - frozen spinach. It's all I had and it worked just fine.

I won't be redundant and repost the recipe, CLICK HERE for that. I will leave you with some images of my experience. And then I will go eat leftovers.





0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger