.

.

Operation Baking Gals

2/24/10

Do you love to bake? Do you find yourself baking for no reason? Do you often regret having 3 dozen cookies sitting on your counter? I have a solution! (I am writing in my infomercial voice...)


Operation Baking Gals is a volunteer-based organization that ships baked goods to our troops. I've done it before, and it was simple and rewarding. You sign up, they give you shipping information and dates, you bake, and you send. They have situations where you can send to injured troops that have returned home, if you're wary about shipping overseas. However, the "gals" offer tons of information and tips about international shipments. Like I said, simple. You can include a little note of thanks, have your kids draw a picture, etc. REWARDING.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger