.

.

Hey Food, will you be my Valentine??

2/15/10

This Valentine's weekend, I did not cook. I will have to save making Brownie Pudding for another holiday where eating ridiculous things is allowed.


No, I did not cook, but I did eat. I ate, and ate, and ate, and ate. Some of the highlights:


Ina Garten, you are naughty. With this recipe for Roasted Broccoli, you have turned this healthy vegetable into something else entirely. This tasted like I was doing something wrong, and I sure did like it.


Crispy pan-fried chicken. How come certain things taste better when other people make them? Is it because they put extra butter/oil/lard/crack in it that you would feel too guilty doing yourself? I definitely did NOT feel too guilty to eat this.

Cucina Pasta in Palm Desert. Old school Italian joint with homemade bread and THIS:


Pasta Aglio e Olio, which means garlic and oil. I think. That's definitely what it tastes like. Fresh garlic and lots of good olive oil and cheese and red pepper. A bowl of stupid goodness.

And finally... this:


Godiva chocolates. Okay, not a TOWER of boxes, but enough to make me never eat again.

Until breakfast very soon.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger