.

.

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

6/7/12


If I get an idea in my head, it's hard to shake it unless I do something about it, asap.  I saw red velvet cookies at a restaurant the other day and thought, I can do that!  And so I did.  With a little help from a box, but, that only makes these extremely easy as well as delicious.  Don't knock the box, my friends.  

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Makes 2 dozen cookies)

1 box Red Velvet cake mix
1/4 cup flour
2 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 pkg. white chocolate chips

In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and flour.  Add eggs, oil and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until combined.   


Stir in white chocolate chips.  Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.  Before baking, preheat the oven to 350.  Place by large spoonful (or ice cream scoop) onto parchment lined baking sheet.  Flatten slightly with bottom of glass.  Bake for 10 minutes.    

7 comments:

Linda said...

You have a sirious sweet tooth going!!! 😃 Pregnancy....that will do it, cravings, yum, but siriously these look delicious!!!

Miss Meat and Potatoes said...

I NEVER knock the box sister! And these are genius. Makes me sad I just packed up my cookie sheets! Moving in a week, but they'll be perfect when unpack again for the 4th of July!!

Diane said...

I just made a batch of these cookies and both my hubby and two kids really liked them. My 7 month old would have enjoyed them too, given a chance, but sadly, she only had 2 little teeth.
Mine are a bit bigger though. Next time I'll use a bit smaller scoop.

LauraBoon said...

Hi Siri!
I wanted to do these tonight for a friends birthday, but I dont have the 1-2 hours refridgeration time. Is this step 100% necessary? And if so, can I freeze them for a bit?

Siri said...

Laura I'm sure you could skip that step. Cooling them helps them keep their shape so you could freeze them for like 20 minutes or so if you have time!

tara said...

I made these and they are so delicious and rich! I definitely needed to use the ice cream scoop because my version of a small cookie is definitely not my oven's version of a small cookie. Sooo good!

Superfood Chocolate said...

Just gorgeous by its looking and delicious as well. I love the vanilla flavor. Thanks for your effort.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger