.

.

EAT. SOHO.

11/18/10

I promised you a culinary recap of NYC. Well, that's impossible. However, I CAN give you a teeny, tiny recap of one neighborhood. We stayed at the Trump SoHo, and limited our dining out to that area. Why? Because a) it's stressful getting around the city with a toddler and b) THE RESTAURANTS ROCKED!!! So, without further adieu...

Quattro Soho


(Image here.) Oh, Em, Gee. This place is incredible! It's in the Trump SoHo, and the chefs are identical twin brothers from Italy (I smell a reality show). Fancy, but worth every penny. The buttery noodles we ordered for my son ALONE were worth it! We had dinner there one night and brunch one afternoon, where I had an Eggs Benedict on Focaccia with Prosciutto instead of Canadian Bacon. Full halfway through and ate every last bite.

Hundred Acres


(Image here.) New American, casual yet elegant, Southern flair. Fried Green Tomatoes with a Spicy Aioli anyone? I ordered their Sauteed Scallops special that was served over Butternut Squash Grits. I mean, I mean, I mean... yum.

Dos Caminos


(Image here.) Really fun Mexican restaurant, locations across the U.S. Party vibe, great for a crowd. EXCELLENT trio of salsas, great guacamole, fresh margaritas. I ordered a Chipotle Shrimp dish that was perfectly balanced. Also, I got drunk.

Giorgione


(Image here.) This restaurant is somewhat hidden on Spring St. and yet it was PACKED. Very simple decor and SIMPLE, Northern Italian food. Seriously perfect. The bread dipped in the olive oil with the sea salt could have been my meal. Huge pizza oven that turns out amazing Margherita Pizzas with fresh, salty mozzarella.

I have to stop before I start crying because these places are so far away...

1 comments:

agalandherdog said...

Those all sound amazing! I'll have to check them out next time I venture up that way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger